Sunday 27 September 2015

A note on behalf of every daughter!

To,
Mom and Dad!

It seems like it was only yesterday dad, that we sat together on the dinner table deciding on what shall I be doing in future. A slight difference in opinions but a firm explanation from your end on how the options you give me would take me in the right direction. And today I am here dad, without any complaints, happily enjoying life.

There hasn't been time when I had given you less trouble, mom and dad. Be it, from dressing me up for the first day of school to collecting my report cards every year. From taking me for outdoor trips to seeing me off for my first job in a different city. From buying me things that I wished for to letting me free, to achieve my dreams. You have always stood by me, being my ultimate support pillars. Needless to say how every-time you made my interests your priorities and how well you managed making the impossible, possible. 

Mom-Dad, time has passed by fast, I have started taking responsibilities myself. As I look back in life and trace my journey to where I have reached today, I realise it wouldn't have been possible without the values that you have inculcated in me. You have helped me learn to speak out for what is correct, to fight against all odds, to always be confident and never lose hope.

With whatever I do for you, I can never give back for what you have been doing for me.. But a promise, to forever be my daddy's little girl and momma's smart baby!

Love,
Your daughter. :)

P.S. I miss you maa-paa!

No comments:

Post a Comment