Tuesday 7 August 2018

Together is the Trick!


It has been an year today since I have known my Mr. Perfect and yes, I gladly call him so.
Mr. Perfect, not because he is flawless but for the fact that he is just the ideal man for me.. to accept me for who I am and for choosing to spend an eternity with me. :)

So my story of marriage has again been like one of those cliched arrange marriages with no exciting how I met him instances, yet something which would always be close to my heart. Well, that is how each one of us build up on our book of memories. So many small small things stack up to develop that beautiful frame of life.

Exciting is to know how a marriage too has a list of Dos and Don'ts.. Yes, I was referred to a few of such instructions as well ( Grandmas, they always have one for everything you do ) ;) And of course they help.. no, not the list but their guidance in providing a direction. :)

Every relationship has it's ups and downs with difference of opinions but all that matters is how willing you are to accept your partner and live a lifetime together. And I will re-emphasise on the word together because that's the trick. For us it's just the beginning of discovering a new life which may take forever with umpteen beautiful experiences lying ahead and together we are ready for it.

P.S. : I am so in love with you and I hope you know.
Friends and Lovers forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment